Inbound Qualification Manager (m/f/d)
Marketing · Vienna · Full-time · Junior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Monitoring inbound requests - you act as the first touchpoint for prospects and leads, connect existing clients with aftersales or support
- Qualifying inbound leads through research, reach out & understanding the prospect’s needs based on pre-defined qualification criteria,
- Communicating the company value proposition and distribute qualified leads to sales
- Constantly following up on inbound leads and lead magnets (trial sign-ups, demo app downloads etc.) and turn them into opportunities
- Supporting sales with additional revenue generation via online shop and other resources
- Taking responsibility for the End-to-end process monitoring and optimization - you constantly improve the qualification and sales process to increase effectiveness and pipeline generation
- In-depth lead assessment including short and long-term reports and inbound statistics
- Providing data-based, measurable feedback to other teams (marketing, sales, product) in order to help make long-term and strategic decisions
- Managing a lead qualification bot
- Representing our portfolio company at trade fairs and conferences
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of relevant work experience in Marketing or Sales
- Impeccable phone manner
- A certain technological understanding and interest
- Strong communication skills with a structured approach
- A proactive attitude
- A friendly personality and team spirit
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Planning and organisational skills
- Fluent English and German Language Skills - French or any other language is beneficial
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the B2B SaaS industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Vienna
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.