Influencer Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products, natural cosmetics and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Independent supervision of influencer campaigns from initial contact to posting and target-oriented negotiation
- Identification and acquisition of new influencers incl. building a reliable influencer network as well as existing influencer relationships
- Development of creative and authentic concepts for social media platforms (IG, TikTok, Youtube) as well as ensuring appropriate reporting
- Further development of influencer marketing as a performance channel with a view to adherence to deadlines, budget and performance
- Close coordination with the social media and online marketing team as well as participation in the planning of cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Interest in and research of new social media trends, strategies, methods and tools
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed studies with a focus on communication/marketing or comparable qualification
- Experience in building a professional and reliable network in the influencer marketing industry
- Sound professional experience in the field of influencer/social media marketing as well as proven success in high-performance campaign implementation
- Expertise in building a successful social media profile including performance measurement
- High degree of creativity paired with conceptual and analytical skills as well as independent working style
- Team player and hands-on mentality, high level of initiative and project management skills
- Confident handling of the MS Office package as well as the German (native level) and English (business fluent) language
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.