Intern Business Development - Insurtech (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
An intern (m/f/d) who is eager to join an early-stage startup within our Portfolio. Located in Berlin, the company aims to protect SMEs from cyber threats and attacks through integrating cyber security and insurance.
What will keep you challenged?
- Teaming up with founders to prepare analyses and presentation for external partners
- Working on challenging insurance data projects
- Researching competitors and markets
- Conducting vendor due diligence and user interviews
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Prior work experience via internships, traineeships or similar strongly preferred
- Data driven and analytical mind
- Excited to work hands on in a startup environment
- Excellent academic performance
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Knowledge and/or previous experience in working with data or coding in Python, React.js, Node.js, or TypeScript is a plus
- Fluency in English and German
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Above all, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront!
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Work directly with founders at the very early-stages and have full access to everything that’s going on
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.