Intern Business Operations and Strategy (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case is a digital health startup. Our portfolio company is providing their users with a modern care experience by offering a digital healthcare center where patients can meet with a doctor via video. They are growing and operating internationally, having Germany as one of their main markets. The internship will be for a duration of 3-6 months full-time, starting with May 2021.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working closely and cross-functional with experienced management teams in Berlin, Stockholm, London and Paris
- Conducting research and analyses to draw conclusions regarding regulatory, commercial and operational aspects, thus supporting the decision-making
- Support in the preparation of documents (such as pitches, proposals, and reports) for the existing and future network of external partners
- Taking ownership for projects in the area of Business Development that will further enhance the market position in Germany of our portfolio company
- Building functional expertise, pushing your personal development and experiencing the truly exciting phase of tapping a new market
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least six months of work experience in an operational or consulting role (e.g. startup/own venture, VC, consulting, banking) with exposure to the tech industry
- Graduated in business, engineering, public policy or a related field
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive self-starter who is thriving in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong analytical skills and structured way of working with high attention to detail
- First project management experience is a plus
- Passion to challenge and change the way healthcare in Germany works
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English are absolutely required
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the digital health industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.