Intern Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Searching for potential candidates based on previously defined criteria in all relevant databases
- Learning a lot about the different departments in our company in order to specify and improve searching for candidates
- Establishing the first point of contact to every candidate you reach out to with the help of an engaging and creative direct search message on different platforms such as LinkedIn and Xing
- Being responsible for the general correspondence with candidates including coordination of interviews
- Maintenance and extension of our candidate pool on a daily basis
- Collaborating closely with our Talent Acquisition Team and the departments in charge on different projects, depending on the needs: employer branding, candidates experience, data-driven recruiting, tool implementation and others
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled or just graduated from studies in business administration or a related field of study
- Previous experience in extra curriculum activities (other internship, volunteering projects or similar experiences)
- A high affinity towards IT topics and are eager to expand your technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, orally as well as in writing and you like to proactively engage with people
- Ambitious and persistently work for your goals
- Fluency in German and very good English skills
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.