Internship Video and Motion Graphics (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
We are looking for an intern to join and strengthen our Brand & Communications team at Project A.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting Project A to help us realise our growing ambition for video production
- Finding new and creative ways to tell compelling stories
- Supporting us in building up our YouTube channel, including: Strategy development, Editorial planning, Video production and postproduction
- Aiding the Brand & Communication team with preparation for the annual Project A Knowledge Conference
- Working closely with the Brand and Content Strategist, Joel Dombrower and Project A Chief Brand Officer, Dr. Simon Walter - while coordinating with multiple stakeholders - to achieve goals and deliver on time
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed studies in Communication Design, Media, Journalism, Film or related fields
- Passionate about visual communication - especially video production, animation and storytelling
- Solid understanding of video production workflow - from conception to post-production
- Excellence with Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects and Premiere
- Great skills and vision for Motion Graphics
- Strong time management skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box
- Enthusiasm, drive and willingness to learn
- Fluency in English
- Attaching portfolio or samples of work is highly encouraged
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office; Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.