We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a mergers & acquisitions platform for small and medium-sized companies. Through their SaaS solution, the team connects accredited buyers with owners, consultants and sellers.
What will keep you challenged?
- Auditing SEO performance through state-of-the-art tools regarding keyword rankings, traffic & visibility index
- Taking initiatives to increase organic traffic based on hypotheses and testing these with various marketing tools
- Conceptualising and implementing new strategies to optimise the user journey through existing channels and funnels
- Creating content for social media campaigns to increase brand awareness and lead generation
- Writing and editing articles in collaboration with the Brand team
- Establishing and maintaining press/public relations and contacts
- Supporting with editorial pitches and media monitoring
- Having project responsibility for online and offline campaigns
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Good knowledge of economics, marketing or computer science (ideally acquired in a Bachelor's or Master's degree)
- First working experience in the field of marketing or BI
- Ability to work independently and willingness to take on responsibility and ownership of ongoing projects and topics
- Strong analytical skills
- Ideally, previous experience in Google Analytics, Sistrix or similar analytics platforms
- Fluency in written and spoken German
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!