Investor Relations Intern (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting with various fundraising related tasks (preparation of data room material, onboarding of investors, handling of investor questions and requests)
- Contributing to the efficient project management and execution of different events in cooperation with a strong team
- Playing an important role in the creation and send out of reporting materials
- Staying up to date with macro trends in the current European tech ecosystem and movements in the Project A portfolio
- Analysing and tracking of fund and portfolio related KPIs and movements
- Assisting with diverse special topics ranging from ESG related projects to diverse administrative or strategic tasks
- Working closely with different Teams, i.e. Finance, Legal and the Investment Team, as well as various external stakeholders
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor or Master studies in the field of Business, Finance, Economics or a comparable field of study
- Passion for Sales/Service, (Fund) Finance , macro Economic trends and tech Startups
- Work experience in a high performing environment – consulting, banking or investor relations experience is a plus
- Capable of working independently, resourceful and proactively, whilst working on different topics at the same time
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp new topics
- Confident in using Microsoft Office, and/or similar applications (especially Pptx, Excel, G-Suite, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in both German and English
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.