We are looking for:
A new team member for our Investor Relations Team at Project A. Our growing Investor Relations team is dedicated to managing, developing, and fostering relationships with our Limited Partners and Fund Investors. Equipped with a passion for technology, entrepreneurship, and communications, our next Investor Relations Manager will collaborate with in-house teams and Project A's partners to extend our operations as one of Europe's leading venture capital firms.
Within a broad scope of activities, your focus will be on client facing, marketing & communication and project management responsibilities.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing and developing the relationships with our existing partners
- Setting up new fund generations and the fundraising cycle, including the preparation of fundraising marketing materials such as pitch decks, private placement memorandums and DDQs
- Continuously developing and marketing towards an international network of investors
- Managing and reporting on the financial portfolio and performance
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Undergraduate degree (MA, MBA or CFA is an asset)
- 2+ years of relevant experience (in Investor Relations at a fund or larger corporation, in capital markets or private banking at a financial institution, in strategy consulting)
- Strong project management skills combined with an analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to quickly grasp new topics
- Collaborative nature and strong team player attitude
- Ability to establish strong and effective internal networks across Project A European offices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Desire and ability to work independently and being results oriented
- A self-starter who can show a high degree of maturity and initiative as well as an entrepreneurial drive
- Strong attention to detail and genuine passion for zero error work
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and/or similar applications (especially Ppt, Excel, G-Suite, etc.)
- Based in Berlin or London
Benefits and Perks:
- Working in one of the core strategic functions of a VC firm, closely with the firm’s partners and other senior stakeholders
- Being part of the Project A growth story and a very agile, dynamic, ambitious, and diverse firm
- Remote-friendly role in Germany or in London
- Choose your tech – Macbook/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen.
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidized products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counseling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes.
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.