About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Investor Relations Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its go-to market strategies. In your day-to-day work, you’ll ensure that our portfolio company’s business-critical services are optimised and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German hardware company focused on designing and manufacturing cutting-edge microchips. The transformative startup offers energy-efficient and high-performance components for multiple industries.
In this role, you’ll:
- Support our portfolio company’s CEO in setting the strategic direction and ensuring the strategy gets executed accordingly
- Review, design, and execute improvements to the organisational structure; find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Support the CEO and CFO in defining their fundraising strategy, working on existing investor relations and organising the reports
- Support in all operational tasks in the conception and implementation of strategic initiatives to increase growth and sustainable expansion of our portfolio company’s business
- First experience in a highly competitive environment such as Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Venture Capital or a high-growth startup
- Proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint and curiosity for new technologies
- Adaptable generalist and solution-oriented
- Interested in and passionate about growing startups and changing the semiconductor industry together with an international team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Your way of working is characterised by a structured approach without losing speed
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm for the implementation of projects and strategies
- Ability to speak directly with customers, suppliers, partners and investors, and take the initiative to get involved
- Excellent academic background in Economics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or a related field
- English proficiency, German is a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in the Aachen office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- The option to work remote
- Drive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.