iOS Developer (m/f/d)
Engineering · Vienna · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting in both 1st level and 2nd level for the SDK customers of our portfolio company
- Helping in optimising the support process
- Building iOS applications on top of the SDK that our portfolio company uses
- Being the technical project manager for the clients of our portfolio company
- Making development and architectural decisions within the SDK
- Designing and implementing new functions
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift and iOS development
- Proven experience with iOS frameworks
- Knowledge of iOS backend services
- Proactive attitude with the ability to adapt to change and learn quickly
- Fluency in English language
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the B2B SaaS industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Vienna
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.