IT Administrator (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Keeping the gears of the company turning and making a significant contribution to the success of our company
- Taking care of the maintenance and further development of our IT landscape
- Planning and supervising changes and other projects and constantly driving further development forward
- Controlling external service providers and being responsible for the documentation and processes around the IT infrastructure, user and rights management
- Supporting the employees and business units together with the 1st level support
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed training as an IT specialist (system integration) or comparable training/studies
- A hands-on mentality and being able to think in terms of opportunities and solutions
- Several years of professional experience, especially in the areas of administration, network, server (Windows) and Office365/Azure
- Several years of experience in the areas of IT security, firewall and networking
- Being interested in familiarizing yourself with new topics and constantly expanding and improving IT processes with your own ideas
- Good command of written and spoken German and a solid command of English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt am Main office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Frankfurt am Main (Rhein/Main area)
- Contribution to your ÖPNV-Ticket
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Enjoying a dog friendly office
- 20% contribution to the company’s pension scheme
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.