IT Business Analyst (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Planning, management and implementation of e-commerce and IT projects
- Development of hardware/software/cloud solutions in cooperation with internal departments or external IT service providers
- Creation of project plans with regard to scope, budget, timing and goals in consultation with internal departments and stakeholders
- Preparation of project documents and presentation of work results
- Training, consulting and support of internal customers
- Creation of transparency and recording of weak points
- Definitions, monitoring & reporting of SLAs and KPIs
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed studies in the areas of business informatics, computer science or a similar field
- Several years of experience in consulting and project management, experience in agile project methods is an advantage
- A committed and reliable, structured and self-reliant personality, who thinks analytically, likes to design and learns new things
- Knowledge and experience with Jira and Confluence
- Ideally experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 knowledge through completed data centre
- Experience with cloud migration projects is a plus
- A cross-functional mindset (IT, e-commerce, business administration, logistics)
- Analytical and algorithmically oriented way of thinking
- Great communication skills in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support portfolio company in recruiting in Germany. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.