IT E-commerce Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the central interface between the business units and IT in the E-Commerce stores of our portfolio company and being responsible for planning and controlling E-Commerce projects
- Together with colleagues from the marketing and internal departments, continuing to develop the E-Commerce setup and have a significant influence on the achievement of our portfolio company’s goals
- On the store side, dealing with topics such as conversion rate optimization and improving the user experience
- Rethinking processes between store, ERP and other systems, to develop them further and to make them more efficient and to implement them together with external service providers and colleagues from the IT department
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of professional experience in the E-commerce area & experience with modern store systems (Shopware 5 & 6 is an advantage)
- Project experience and process thinking in the area of E-Commerce & relevant systems (ERP, PIM, Shop etc.)
- Being interested in familiarizing yourself with new topics and constantly improving and developing processes with your own ideas, even across departments
- Bringing along a high degree of initiative
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt am Main office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Frankfurt am Main (Rhein/Main area)
- Contribution to your ÖPNV-Ticket
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Enjoying a dog friendly office
- 20% contribution to the company’s pension scheme
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.