IT Infrastructure Architect (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing and supporting the implementation of international and enterprise-wide system, network and security architectures
- Transformation of the IT infrastructure towards a Group IT infrastructure in close cooperation with the experts of the different IT teams
- Development of blueprints for existing and new systems and services with regards to the corporate strategy and goals
- Developing, comparing and evaluating architecture concepts and preparing the results for different target groups
- Analysis and evaluation of new technologies with regard to future-oriented and cost-efficient application possibilities
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed vocational training in the field of IT, and IT degree or a similar education
- At least three years of professional experience as an IT infrastructure architect in large and internationally distributed IT infrastructures
- High sense of responsibility, independent working style and willingness to exchange experience and information
- Assertive communication and teamwork skills, as well as a high sense of responsibility
- High willingness to independently familiarize yourself with new topics and a strong will to shape things
- Experience in with agile project management and application of architecture frameworks; experience with TOGAF is an advantage
- Great communication skills in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support portfolio company in recruiting in Germany. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.