IT System Administrator (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is the largest golf equipment online retailer in Europe with presence in Germany and the UK and is on the way to be the dominating eCommerce platform in the industry across Europe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Operating the existing internal IT infrastructure as well as its maintenance and expansion
- Setting-up, dismantling, installing hardware as well as being responsible for mobile end devices
- Administrating the IT infrastructure, including user, license and rights management
- Being the contact person for the employees on all IT topics, including IT security and data protection
- Doing the inventory of the hardware as well as maintaining and monitoring the stock
- Monitoring critical systems in the IT landscape
- Participating in IT projects and designing processes to speed up recurring tasks
- Supporting and, if necessary, implementing cloud services such as Microsoft 365
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Training as an IT specialist for system integration or comparable IT training or corresponding studies
- Several years of experience in the field of system administration
- Confident knowledge of operating systems such as Windows 10 and Server, Linux and macOS
- Understanding of common network protocols and practical experience in dealing with the associated devices (firewalls, routers, switches, WLAN)
- Experience working with server and desktop virtualization (preferably VMware vSphere)
- Experience in the administration of Microsoft services, Active Directory, Exchange as well as SQL servers
- Confident handling of at least one scripting or programming language for automating work steps, such as PowerShell, Perl or Bash
- Independent, structured way of working, reliability as well as very good communication skills
- Very good German language skills and good English language skills, both written and spoken
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hannover office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.