About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Jr. Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its sales strategies. In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on building up a whole new monetisation area for our portfolio company with an exciting product, tapping into a big need on the client's side.
Join our portfolio company: A German EdTech company focused on enabling students to access a wide range of digital learning materials and communicate via its platform. The fast-growing startup is active in several European countries, serving millions of students.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop sales processes for the market expansion of our venture
- Achieve established Sales Goals
- Build up & manage strong relationships with major clients
- Evaluate conversations and user feedback
- 1+ years of experience in B2B Sales
- Proven track record to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in setting up structures & payment packages
- Very good understanding of testing approach
- Flexible spirit and team motivator
- Passionate to call leads on your own
- Very good communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the Ed-tech Industry
- Possibility for working completely remotely to balance your work and private life
- Transparent culture and flat hierarchy where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an amazing team with dynamic, young, and motivated professionals
- Opportunity to grow with the team and the company
- Have a crucial impact on the accessibility of education for all
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.