About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Account Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies´ Sales team, and support its growth strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on streamlining existing processes and establishing new procedures in order to ensure client retention.
Join our portfolio company: A German SaaS company that is on a mission to deliver and enable its customers to build, transform and manage all business critical electric and autonomous processes with the market leading cloud solution.
In this role you’ll:
- Internal onboarding and support for new and existing customers
- Taking on exciting projects related to sales
- Administrative tasks in the "After Sales" area
- Evaluation of customer potential through close cooperation with customers and colleagues from the sales and product team
- Professional experience in sales, ideally in a start-up environment
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written format
- You act in the interest of your customers, but always keep an eye on the success of the company
- You have experience in the B2B environment; ideally with large corporate clients
- You are goal- and solution-oriented and have communication and organisational skills
- You speak German and English fluently
Please note that we are looking for support in the German office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- The chance to experience the development of a newly founded company and to advance it with your own creative ideas
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- Working with a highly professional, motivated and inspiring team
- An open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A state-of-the-art, well-equipped workplace
- Strong investors and an attractive customer base
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.