Junior Backend Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member of our Engineering Team at Project A, who is passionate about modern web technologies, loves clean code and enjoys learning new things. As part of your job, you would gain insights into many different working environments and software projects of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Your head will be spinning and you will be challenged every day together with our international team
- A very high professional level of experience of your colleagues from which you will benefit to the maximum
- A modern technology stack and colleagues who know how to use it optimally
- Work for and with our ventures on different projects
- Share your knowledge and be ready to learn new things every day!
- Java 8, Kotlin, PHP, Python, Golang, Nodejs, C# or others
- Symfony, Django, Spring or other modern frameworks
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch and other modern technologies
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS, GCP, Azure
- All architectures from monolithic to microservices
Which traits contribute to your success?
- You know how the internet works technically
- Solid knowledge in at least one language (e.g. Java, PHP, Python, Ruby etc.) that is used for modern web development
- You have worked with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- You have a passion for clean code and an eye for simplicity and pragmatism
- Experience with any modern framework like Symfony, Django, Spring or others
- Ideally, you have worked with cloud services like AWS, Azure or GCP
- You have the ability to work independently, but you can also estimate when to ask for help
- You know that development is always a team effort and communication is an essential part to achieve our goals together
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.