(Junior) CRM / Customer Engagement Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Marketing team at Project A. The team is a group of curious data-driven experts helping our portfolio companies with everything marketing. Their support covers all areas of performance marketing, customer engagement tactics, content marketing and above-the-line initiatives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conceptualizing, developing and executing customer communication & retention strategies for and with our portfolio companies
- Having an impact on the initiatives across all stages of the customer lifecycle, across all communications platforms and channels (email, push, direct mailing, social media)
- Working together with other teams in order to create e.g. a segmentation & personalization strategy within the customer databases, a positive customer experience as well as a sophisticated CRM reportings
- Supporting on reviews & presentations of your findings to key stakeholders using excellent analytical, visualization and presentation skills
- Supporting evaluation on online marketing tools online marketing tools’ providers and recommending the best suitable options incl. implementation planning and data handling
- Communicating with internal & external stakeholders in a convincing and effective manner about retention techniques
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 2+ years of experience in the area of Customer Retention, ideally in a startup environment
- Successfully completed a degree in business administration, marketing or a comparable field
- Being able to take ownership, enjoying working independently, while constantly looking for challenges and learning from failures
- Motivation for constant innovation and optimization along the entire customer lifecycle
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and technologies and being proficient with (omnichannel) marketing tools (such as Emarsys, Mailchimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Vero)
- Experience working with complex customer /sales journeys or B2B companies would be plus (e.g. Marketing Automation sequences supporting Sales team)
- An analytical mindset and a structured working style
- Fluency in English and a good understanding of German
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
- Bike leasing option
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
by being conviction and integrity driven investors
by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.