We are looking for:
A new member for one of our B2C portfolio companies, a high-class innovative pet care (insurance) based in Paris, France. Founded in 2021, they have ambitious expansion plans with the primary focus to launch in Germany in the short term thanks to their digital strategies and thrilling partner collaborations.
What will keep you challenged?
- Improving data pipelines to ensure consistency across all sources and data cycle
- Designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining data pipelines
- Defining the architecture and data flows between different data sources
- Creating and maintaining integrations with partner applications using microservices principles
- Tracking, prioritizing, and delivering tasks regularly using the Scrum methodology
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in engineering school or equivalent with a specialization in software
- Good knowledge of programming languages: Python, R or PySpark and several databases: SQL and NoSQL
- Experience in third party application integration. For example: Hubspot or Stripe
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud is a plus: Lambda, Step functions, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, API Gateway, Glue, Eventbridge, Spark, Big Query
- Experience in end-to-end pipeline design including monitoring, alerting, and recovery tools
Please note that we are looking for support in the Paris office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Above all, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Work directly with founders at the very early-stages and have full access to everything that’s going on
- An attractive compensation
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!