Junior IT Compliance Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.
What will keep you challenged?
- Support other teams in the selection of SaaS tools, software and service providers - in a very dynamic environment.
- Help our employees to use tools correctly while complying with the information security and privacy standards
- Document processes, ensure compliance and adapt them to new circumstances
- Identify and resolve compliance issues by engaging in solution-oriented discussions with responsible parties
- Develop solutions with other teams that meet legal requirements - including those of stakeholders
- Support the IT team with contract administration and license management
- Take a close look at processes and other assets such as technologies and employees with regard to data protection and information security
Which traits contribute to your success?
- You have completed IT-related studies or trainings
- You have an interest in data protection topics and business contexts
- You are familiar with the DSGVO and know what an ADVV or a VVT stands for
- Experience in the areas of IT security or law is a plus
- You like to construct documentation and guidelines
- Routine tasks do not bore you, but drive you to optimise the processes
- You like to approach others with confidence and always dare to tell the manager when something is wrong
- German on native level and good English skills
- You already have practical work experience in the IT field
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meet-ups... the next one maybe even organised by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.