We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that acts as a manufacturer as well as supplier of modern and well-designed office furniture. The E-commerce business has been awarded by its innovation and design ideas contributing to an attractive work atmosphere in the office and home office
What will keep you challenged?
- Becoming the central point of contact for communication with stakeholders, such as internal teams and external development agencies
- Growing the e-commerce platform
- Providing an active role in managing the successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Planning and prioritizing the product feature backlog and development for the product
- Using research methodologies and stakeholder input to define requirements for the development of our ecommerce platform
- Monitoring the Shop KPI's, Conversion Rate and Incoming Orders
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree with digital focus e.g. in Media and Communication, Business, Computer Science or similar
- First experience in product management or project management in an agile development environment
- Ideally first practical skills with user research methodologies
- Analytical, data-driven working method with focus on efficiency and solutions
- Hands-on, pragmatic and professional mindset, excellent organization and communication skills
- Curious mind and ownership mentality
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a significant contribution to shaping the innovative office furniture industry and thus improve the everyday working lives of other people.
- Fascinating company buildings with modern office landscapes and top digital equipment close to major cities
- Remote working policy - come to our open, design-oriented showrooms or work remotely
- Benefit from employee discounts on chic office furniture
- Feel at home in an appreciative and highly motivated team - everyone pulls together here
- Take on challenging tasks and develop yourself by taking on responsibility from day 1 - a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Develop yourself personally and professionally - for us, the development of our employees is a matter of the heart.
- Fancy a DJ and food truck? We let our creativity run free at regular team events
- Relaxation training with in-house trainers for your mental health
- Charge your e-car free of charge
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.