Junior Social Media/Content Manager (m/f/d)
Marketing · Berlin · Full-time · Junior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Proactive contribution of creative ideas and the motivation to try something new
- Recognition of new trends and the ability to adapt to different target groups
- Positioning our portfolio company in suitable channels, with a focus on the automotive industry
- Support of social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube)
- Support in the design and creation of video concepts
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A completed university degree (e.g. communication or similar)
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field of social media and PR
- Digital and social media know-how with an understanding of conceptual details and the technical possibilities of the various platforms
- Very good communication and organisational skills with high quality standards and a feel for text, images and language
- Interest in technology or technical products
- Excellent German and good English skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-Commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Company benefits, such as company pension schemes, as well as other employee offers, partner programs, and employee discounts
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, pension schemes, and partner programs
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.