Junior System Administrator with German (m/f/d)
System Administration · Berlin · Full-time · Junior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A fast-learning system administrator to join our dynamic and friendly sysadmin team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Maintenance and expansion of the existing internal IT infrastructure
- Diagnosis and correction of errors in client operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux), servers (Linux, Windows), as well as in the network infrastructure (pfSense, Aruba, Cisco Aironet, UniFi)
- Installation and design of the network infrastructure for our portfolio companies
- Supporting the VoIP telephone system
- Working with audio/video equipment at internal events
- Automation of processes with Bash, Python or Powershell
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successful completion of training in an IT profession or a similar field
- Motivation and familiarity in working with different operating systems
- An independent and structured way of working, combined with a pronounced analytical understanding
- Being communicative, helpful and willing to approach people
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash)
- Understanding of common network protocols and practical experience with the associated devices
- Fluency in German and good command of English
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.