Junior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Talent Acquisition Team at Project A. “To build a top-notch product, you need a great team”. With our own department of specialists in the area of Talent Acquisition we are determined to support our portfolio companies to find the best possible team members to build, grow and sell their products or services.
What will keep you challenged?
- Learning how to do end-to-end recruitment and filling in positions for Project A and for our portfolio companies
- Being trained on various recruitment topics (interviewer workshop, stakeholder management, time management, etc)
- Searching for potential candidates based on previously defined criteria in all relevant databases
- Establishing the first point of contact with the candidates, with the help of an engaging and creative direct search message on different platforms such as LinkedIn and Xing
- Being responsible for the general correspondence with candidates including coordination of interviews
- Maintenance and extension of our candidate pool on a daily basis
- Collaborating with other department in the company to complete projects, depending on the needs: employer branding, candidate experience, data-driven recruiting, tool implementation and others
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in business administration, human resources or a comparable degree or commercial training in the area of human resources
- Previous experience in the field of Talent Acquisition through internships, ideally in a fast-paced and digital environment
- A high affinity towards IT topics and are eager to expand your technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, orally as well as in writing and you like to proactively engage with people
- Great communication skills in English; German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
- Bike leasing option
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
by being conviction and integrity driven investors
by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.