We are looking for:
A talented Junior UX/UI Designer to join our Project A design team, driven by crafting beautiful and effective user experiences and interfaces, a creative thinker with empathy, and a proven ability to thrive and work independently.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working alongside designers, product managers, engineers and other stakeholders to develop the user experience/interface for new and existing products and features
- Analysing business-, competitor- and technical environments to define and implement innovative solutions
- Planning and conducting user research including usability testing and interviews to identify potential problems and solutions
- Conducting UX/UI analysis of new and existing products to make constructive improvement suggestions
- Designing interactive prototypes for testing and communicating design concepts to all relevant stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining design systems including UI libraries, style guides and documentations
- Crafting and maintaining compelling project documentations for internal and external use
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 1+ years of relevant industry experience designing digital experiences that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints
- Having successfully completed a degree in Interaction/Interface Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Service Design or Graphic Design with emphasis on UX/UI or similar
- Excellent visual design and prototyping skills, including knowledge in using a diverse set of software (e.g. Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Flinto, Principle etc.)
- Experience with product development processes and methodologies in an agile and cross-functional team environment as well as cross-platform design knowledge
- Being comfortable with creating mockups and visualisations for design case studies, as well as always being up to date with the latest UX/UI design trends of web and native app design
- Structured, organised and conceptual thinking with a proactive, initiative and detail-oriented mindset
- Fluent communication skills in English, great interpersonal skills
Please attach your Portfolio or website with Projects for reference.
Note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office and the role is not completely Remote. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – MacOS/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.