About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Key Account Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its Account Management strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on developing relationships with insurance partners and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German InsurTech company focused on protecting businesses from cyber threats. The startup offers a unique combination of insurance and cyber protection.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build consultative and trusted long-lasting relationships with key insurance partners, and consistently exceed their expectations
- Successfully and confidently onboard and empower new clients onto our portfolio’s platform
- Anticipate client’s needs as well as feedback, communicate clearly and proactively with internal stakeholders in order to problem-solve effectively
- Own the growth and development of key accounts and be responsible for renewals/upsells, while collaborating with the Sales team and supporting the full sales cycle
- Convince brokers of the benefits in partnering with our portfolio, and continually support them to ensure their success in selling cyber insurance
- Take care of the full sales cycle from outbound and inbound business development, through to closing contracts and client after care
- Professional experience with a proven track record in Account Management, Sales, Business Development or Customer Success
- Industry experience within at least one of the following; B2B, Tech, Start/Scale-ups, Consulting, VC, Insurance or Cybersecurity
- Passion and ability to learn about the insurance and cybersecurity industry, and the motivation to stay up to date with industry trends
- Adaptable and customer oriented attitude with an enthusiasm for solving customers problems
- Self-starter with a hands-on and proactive personality
- Enthusiasm to learn more about the full sales cycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with full professional German proficiency. English is a plus!
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company, with German wide remote working options. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our Venture's well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Above all, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront!
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Work directly with founders at the very early-stages and have full access to everything that’s going on
- A long-term development perspective in a fast-paced and growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.