Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies. You will join a Berlin-based software robotics company, which brings artificial intelligence to industrial robots. They work on combining neural learning and planning/reasoning in a seamless process to solve hard real-world problems in robotics and automation.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building and managing a portfolio of 10-15 partners serving as the primary business point of contact and working to ensure the business success of those partners
- Negotiating and closing distribution agreements with the selected partners
- Understanding the partners' objectives to develop a Partner Success Plan
- Establishing regular communication with key partner stakeholders to track the achievement of agreed-upon business objectives within the Partner Success Plan.
- Establishing shared accountability with adjacent functions within our portfolio company to assist the partners at key points in their customers relationship
- Enable and train partners to drive customer adoption to the technical innovations of our portfolio company
- Ensure achievement of partner KPIs across sales, successful implementations and customer support
- Identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities and collaborate with the sales organization of our portfolio company to drive incremental business
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 1-3 years partner acquisition, management or development experience in the software/technology industry (in the German/ DACH market), ideally in the manufacturing segment
- Strong analytical and program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting a sizable partner network.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Customer focused, detail-oriented and able to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Experience with productivity tools including PowerPoint/Excel/Word, Pipedrive.
- Willingness to travel as required by circumstances (around 30% of the time)
- Fluent in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Working in a revolutionary robotics industry
- Gaining the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company
- Benefitting from the greatest possible creative freedom to develop your skills further
- Working at a modern and top equipped office with a robot studio in Neukölln, Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.