Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Sales responsibility and support of all classic customer channels in DA, including all assigned customers incl. direct support drugstore
- Expansion of business relationships with existing customers and development of new customers Mass Market
- Planning and implementation of customer strategies, plans and budgets incl. volume planning
- Exploitation of customer and market potential through active category management based on the marketing strategy
- Market analysis and implementation of appropriate measures
- Responsible for product development
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed university degree, preferably with a focus on sales and/or marketing
- 3-4 years of professional experience in sales/FMCG, ideally in the healthcare sector
- Very good MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of an enterprise resource planning system (ERP), ideally SAGE or SAP
- Empathy and ability to adjust to different counterparts and levels
- Positive and constructive communication skills
- German at native level, English fluent, other foreign language an advantage
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.