About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Key account manager - Private Label (m/w/d) to join one of our Portfolio companies and support its sales strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on streamlining the development of existing customers and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German consumer health company focused on developing and distributing pharmaceutical and cosmetics products to retailers. Backing several leading over-the-counter consumer healthcare brands, the company has been experiencing massive growth.
In this role, you’ll:
- Support and develop existing national and international customers in drugstores, discounts, food retails, pharmacies, online and in the B2B sector
- Acquire new customers
- Conduct contracts, price, condition and assortment negotiations with the customers of our portfolio company
- Manage projects with different internal departments
- Provide competition and market analysis to identify potential opportunities.
- Be responsible for revenue and budget forecasting
- Completed business administration studies with several years of professional experience in private label sales
- Experience in FMCG in the drugstore environment, ideally healthcare products
- Very good MS Office skills
- Customer-oriented, good communication skills and a team player
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German
Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.