We are looking for:
A new team member for our portfolio company that is building a paradigm shift in chip technology through manufacturing and marketing the newest generation of energy-efficient and high-performing microchips.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing a top modern accounting system with digital ordering, while working with complex tax and commercial law issues (according to USGAP)
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Taking care of outgoing invoices and incoming payments
- Recording and checking incoming invoices and coordinating the weekly payment run
- Preparation of monthly accounting for internal and external stakeholders (tax consultants, payroll accounting, etc.)
- Managing your own projects for process optimization and automation of currently manual processes
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed studies in the field of economics or comparable education and further IHK certified training as an accountant
- Several years of relevant experience in accounting, tax, auditing or similar field, ideally in a start-up environment
- Very good understanding of business contexts and a pronounced understanding of numbers as well as enjoy working with KPIs
- Experience with DATEV
- An analytical and structured working style
- A lot of initiative, not being afraid to join in and the will to drive the further growth of the company
- Fluency in German and English is required
Please note that we are looking for support in the Aachen office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- The option to remote working with the best, to create something outstanding.
- Drive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!