Lead DevOps and Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies whose main goal is to make the infamous Marketing Flywheel spin. Therefore, brands focus on creating an exceptional customer experience for every single customer while at the same time allocating their marketing budgets to the right activities. The smart leveraging of customer data is the key to achieve this
What will keep you challenged?
- Leading a SRE team of 3 team members and secure the support of the whole engineering organization in running and maintaining our high-load, data-intense platform
- Designing, building and maintaining the company's core infrastructure
- Monitoring, Debugging, and Troubleshooting issues in our Staging and Production environments
- Maintaining and developing Kubernetes installations on bare-metal and on cloud solutions
- Improving maintainability, reliability, and scalability of our environment by applying the philosophy of “everything as code"
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in an agile software development environment and a few years of working within site reliability engineering
- Practical experience in managing site reliability for a data-heavy, real-time, high-load company
- Established leadership Skills and agile methodologies
- Confindent handling in operating a microservice and distributed systems environment
- Expertise with distributed data stores and streaming applications (Cassandra, Kafka, Flink, Spark, or similar)
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin and Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact and define the premiere new standard in the Marketing Industry
- Work on the forefront of AI-driven software that puts the customer at the center of everything
- Well equipped and modern offices in Berlin and Hamburg as well as remote working policy
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.