Lead Frontend Developer (m/f/d) - Logistics
Engineering · Berlin · Full-time · Head of
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for planning and implementation of scalable systems
- Selection of appropriate technologies and architecture discussions
- Creating design systems using style guides and component based architectures
- Always keeping a close eye on performance, accessibility and user experience
- Writing clean, comprehensible and testable code
- Quality assurance through testing and code reviews
- Sharing of knowledge and willingness to continuously learn
- Being the contact person for frontend engineering topics
- Mentoring and leading the team of frontend engineers
- Developing the team vision of our portfolio company and skillset to stay relevant within an everchanging industry
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in frontend engineering
- Experience in people management - leading a team (feedback talks, performance reviews, one on ones etc.)
- Solid understanding of at least one common JS framework (e.g. Vue, Angular, React)
- Comprehensive overview of available technologies (APIs, tooling and frameworks)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
- Highly self-driven, professional personality
- Very strong English skills spoken and written
- vue.js, ES6
- Sass, Bootstrap
- Python, Django, Django REST Framework, GraphQL
- Docker, AWS ElasticBeanstalk
- DockerHub, GitHub, Sentry, Travis
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Mobility & Logistics Industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouragement for a healthy lifestyle with in-office gym, and opportunities to relax in a cozy sleeping cabin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.