Lead Frontend Developer (m/f/d) - Logistics
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which connects customers with carriers through their software - digitalising logistics. They are driving for Europe’s largest e-commerce companies, mostly highly demanding clients.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for planning and implementation of scalable systems
- Selection of appropriate technologies and architecture discussions
- Creating design systems using style guides and component based architectures
- Always keeping a close eye on performance, accessibility and user experience
- Writing clean, comprehensible and testable code
- Quality assurance through testing and code reviews
- Sharing of knowledge and willingness to continuously learn
- Being the contact person for frontend engineering topics
- Mentoring and leading the team of frontend engineers
- Developing the team vision of our portfolio company and skillset to stay relevant within an everchanging industry
- GraphQL etc.
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in frontend engineering
- Experience in people management - leading a team (feedback talks, performance reviews, one on ones etc.)
- Comprehensive overview of available technologies (APIs, tooling and frameworks)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
- Highly self-driven, professional personality
- Very strong English skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Mobility & Logistics Industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouragement for a healthy lifestyle with in-office gym, and opportunities to relax in a cozy sleeping cabin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.