Lead Frontend Engineering (m/f/d)
Engineering · Berlin · Full-time · Head of
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for planning and implementation of scalable systems for and with our ventures
- Selection of appropriate technologies and architecture discussions within our team
- Creating design systems using style guides and component based architectures
- Always keeping a close eye on performance, accessibility and user experience
- Writing clean, comprehensible and testable code
- Quality assurance through testing and code reviews
- Sharing of knowledge and willingness to continuously learn
- Being the contact person for frontend engineering topics within and beyond Project A
- Mentoring and leading the team of frontend engineers
- Developing the team vision and skillset to stay relevant within an everchanging industry
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in frontend engineering
- Solid understanding of at least one common JS framework (e.g. Vue, Angular, React)
- Comprehensive overview of available technologies (APIs, tooling and frameworks)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
- Experience in test driven development (unit, integration, E2E testing) is a big plus
- Highly self-driven, professional personality with aspiration to excel in your role
- Fluency in German and English
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.