We are looking for:
A Lead Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) for our latest portfolio company that democratizes financial services for the working class. An international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives is waiting for you. The company is well-capitalized and supported by European and US top-tier VCs and various Business Angels.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building up your Talent Acquisition team
- Being responsible for the operational and strategic organization of the Talent Acquisition department with a main goal of identifying, attracting and hiring the best talent for the Venture
- Advising the Founders and your colleagues in numerous TA-related matters
- Building up Talent Acquisition processes from scratch in order to elevate the employee and candidate experience
- Optimizing all channels continuously and being a part of strategy building in the People & Culture topics
- Creating and leading trainings regarding recruiting topics for the Hiring Managers
Which traits contribute to your success?
- +3 years of relevant experience in Recruiting, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Empathetic, charismatic personality with a hands-on mentality and not afraid to take the lead
- Love to be in contact with people and have excellent persuasion skills, which have made it possible for you to build up and continuously widen your professional network
- Constantly willing to expand your knowledge and you are familiar with the newest trends
- Excellent business understanding and an ability to always keep the bigger picture in mind
- Fluent in both English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities guarantee a steep learning curve from day one
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office or someone who is open to travel on a regular basis. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
- Additional Benefits: 30 vacation days + flexible working hours, min 80% mobile work allowance, Company pension scheme, Discounts at 1500+ shops and services, strongly subsidised gym membership, Job Bike
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.