Lead UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is located in Stuttgart and provides an online platform where customers can connect with manufacturers in the metal industry. They combine many years of experience in metalworking with cutting-edge information technology. Their digital platform enables metalworking businesses and their customers to save costs, streamline processes, and gain a new level of efficiency and productivity.
What will keep you challenged?
- Leading, mentoring and growing a competent and empowered team of UI/UX designers, while collaborating with product management and engineering to build an intuitive and impactful product
- Advancing the UI/UX vision, strategy, workflows and tools, guaranteeing your team performs the best and delivers a consistent and customer-centric UI/UX across our platform
- Promoting together with your team the enhancement of the domain processes and principles, like information architecture, design systems, customer research, usability tests, design thinking, competitor analysis, relevant KPIs etc.
- Leading the hiring, performance management and professional development of the design team, maintaining a strong team culture and collaboration spirit
- Seeing what went well or bad and iterating fast to achieve desired results: Do, learn and iterate fast
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 2+ years of experience leading a UI/UX team that spreads across multiple product teams/squads
- An expert in the craft of design with generalist experience and working knowledge in multiple disciplines like strategy, software product design, information architecture and user research, creating an environment of customer experience excellence
- Experience in leading, mentoring and inspiring growth in your direct reports and promoting valuable exchange within the team
- Enjoy working on a complex product while being entirely passionate for technology and the digitalisation of the traditional manufacturing industry.
- Hands-on approach to find solutions and accept ownership of your work results, while challenging the status quo everyday and strive to improve our products and services
- Feel comfortable with a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment, interfacing with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken capability in English. Other European languages are a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Stuttgart office of our portfolio company or remote. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Manufacturing as a Service industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.