About the Job
We are looking for a motivated Logistics and Operations Intern (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies in order to support the Logistics team in increasing the efficiency in business processes and support our customers in the best way possible.
Join our portfolio company: Founded in 2021 with its HQ in Berlin/Germany, the company runs a trailblazing marketplace that redefines one of the largest supply chains on earth. The company’s mission is to unlock the vast potential of cross-border supply for the Western Market by providing global access to high-quality products through their innovative platform. Since the launch in January 2022, the firm has operated discreetly with no public profile or media coverage while it has already successfully served hundreds of companies.
In this role, you’ll:
- Coordinate global transportation of goods and ensure prompt deliveries based on our customers’ needs
- Support in process design and development and collaborate with the engineering team in order to implement new processes and increase the efficiency of the existing business including reducing the manual work
- Manage communication with third parties to ensure smooth business operations
- Open new trade lanes through finding new partners across the globe
- Work closely with other teams (Business Development and Procurement)
- Create strong, reliable and long-term relationships with our customers through quality work and clear communication
- Currently enrolled in a university (Logistics or Supply Chain program) or have recently graduated and you are looking to gain work experience in a fast paced venture backed environment
- Alternatively you are studying business and have an interest in the operative aspects of a business
- Motivated and passionate about new ideas and possess a creative solution oriented mindset
- Excellent analytical and communication skills in business German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Fulfil a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced Founder Team of serial and second time founders (female/male)
- Attractive based, bonus and incentive program - participate in the company’s upside
- Collaborate with top tier investors such as Project A Ventures and Angels (incl. Various unicorn founders) as well as some of the best market experts
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.