About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Logistics Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and be part of a growing team in a fast paced environment.
Join our portfolio company: Founded in 2021 with its HQ in Berlin/Germany, the company runs a trailblazing marketplace that redefines one of the largest supply chains on earth. The company’s mission is to unlock the vast potential of cross-border supply for the Western Market by providing global access to high-quality products through their innovative platform. Since the launch in January 2022, the firm has operated discreetly with no public profile or media coverage while it has already successfully served hundreds of companies.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build an operations / logistics department for one of our fast-growing portfolio companies
- Lead the end-to-end execution of the global transportation of goods, ensuring prompt deliveries based on our customer needs
- Create and strengthen relationships with business partners, building strong long-term partnerships that strengthen our business
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business model to be able to implement operational concepts and processes that are cost efficient and automate business processes
- Integrate internal operations and logistics with technology to automise and digitalise processes
- Establish business modeling for warehousing and storage solutions
- Degree in Business, Economics, Logistics, Supply chain or similar. A vocational training in logistics (Ausbildung) would also be relevant
- Experience in Operations / Logistics / Supply chain management with B2B focus, especially in process design and development
- Able to manage multiple projects across the globe simultaneously
- Ability to think out-of-the-box which allow you to quickly and effectively solve any issues that may arise
- Motivated and passionate about new ideas and a creative solution oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Fulfil a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced Founder Team of serial and second time founders (female/male)
- Attractive based, bonus and incentive program - participate in the company’s upside
- Collaborate with top tier investors such as Project A Ventures and Angels (incl. Various unicorn founders) as well as some of the best market experts
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.