We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case a Mergers & Acquisitions platform for Small & Medium Enterprises. They are the middle ground which connects accredited buyers with owners, advisors and acquirers by using a SaaS solution.
What will keep you challenged?
- Leading deal teams in the area of M&A execution and supporting the Head of M&A in leading internal transaction teams, coordinating external partners and closing transactions
- Supporting transactions from the time of the mandate until completion, acting as the central point of contact for clients and potential buyers/investors
- Coordinating the teams that support the operational implementation of deals
- Creating market analyses and presentations
- Being responsible for creation of teasers and information memoranda
- Organizing and conducting due diligence checks, Preparing and evaluating business plans and company valuations
- Organizing and conducting meetings with entrepreneurs, investors and consultants
- Taking over the leadership and training of young colleagues as a mentor
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed degree from a top university in economics or law
- Some years of experience in an investment bank, M&A boutique or in a transaction-related profession
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to critically question the status quo and to design business processes and approaches
- Initial management experience in projects and an interest in helping to build a rapidly growing team
- Good organisational skills, and proactive work ethic
- Ability to work with Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.