Machine Learning Expert (m/f/d)
Engineering · Vienna · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing algorithms for an automated platform for custom industrial OCR use-cases
- Implementing and evaluating State-of-the-Art neural networks relevant to OCR
- Researching, developing, and implementing new machine learning approaches for bettering the product of our portfolio company
- Optimizing the current neural architectures for performance or implementing new neural architectures
- Improving a mobile OCR SDK used over 10 million times a year
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Advanced programming and development skills in Python
- Proven experience with OpenCV, TensorFlow, Keras (TF Backend), Numpy
- Experience with multi-GPU training on-premise and in the cloud would be of an advantage
- Experience with implementation and evaluation of neural networks from scientific literature
- A good understanding of State-of-the-Art neural network architectures
- A passion for Machine Learning
- Experience in publishing scientific papers would be a plus
- Proactive attitude with the ability to adapt to change and learn quickly
- Innovative ideas and desire to implement them
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the B2B SaaS industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Vienna
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.