About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Broker - Cyber Insurance (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and develop distribution strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on implementing insurance broker strategies ensuring growth and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German InsurTech company focused on protecting businesses from cyber threats. The startup offers a unique combination of insurance and cyber protection.
In this role, you’ll:
- Acquire new brokers and brokerages as sales partners and build up existing and new relationships with them
- Coordinate contracts and conduct negotiations with brokers and customers
- Develop the insurance portfolio in a sustainable way
- Organise and manage training and informative events for sales partners
- Several years of sales experience with a strong performance track record
- Detailed knowledge and a strong network in the german broker market
- Sales-, customer- and service-orientated, with excellent negotiation skills
- Both analytical and creative prowess that enables you to be innovative
- Open to familiarising yourself with the topic of cyber insurance
- Ideally, you have profound and up-to-date knowledge of financial lines
- Excellent communication skills in German, English is an advantage
- Successfully completed training and preferably an additional qualification as an insurance and finance specialist or a degree in business administration
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Above all, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Work directly with founders at the very early-stages and have full access to everything that’s going on
- An attractive compensation package
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.