Marketing Analyst/ Marketing Controller (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the business partner and main contact person for the brand managers; support in all financially relevant topics
- Creating and interpreting KPI-based performance analyses for the development of potentials in the different marketing channels (online marketing & mass media)
- Monitoring and support of the Brand Managers in the evaluation of current marketing activities and derivation of corresponding optimization potentials; continuous challenging of budget allocation
- Continuously improving marketing budgeting and forecasting processes
- Supporting in the selection and introduction of new IT systems and controlling instruments
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed university studies in Business Administration or comparable
- Several years of professional experience (minimum 2-3 years) - ideally mostly in a digital environment (e-commerce or D2C company)
- Profound experience with the development, implementation and interpretation of relevant KPIs (ROI/ROAS, AOV, CPO, CAC, CLV, etc.)
- Ideally also exposure to mass media; BI-savvy, good strategic understanding, very high results orientation
- High analytical competence
- Data-driven, strong communication skills
- Team player with high customer orientation internally
- High competence in building networks and relationship structures (very close interaction with brand managers + E-com sales)
- Being motivated by good results, aim to build something in the team and achieve goals
- Native level of German knowledge and fluent in English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Frankfurt am Main (Rhein/Main area)
- Contribution to your ÖPNV-Ticket
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Enjoying a dog friendly office
- 20% contribution to the company’s pension scheme
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.