Marketing and Growth Manager(m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case a Mergers & Acquisitions platform for Small & Medium Enterprises. They are the middle ground which connects accredited buyers with owners, advisors and acquirers by using a SaaS solution.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for identifying further growth areas for our venture and implementing these in a pragmatic and creative way.
- Taking ownership for the topics Performance Marketing, Account-Based-Marketing and Business Intelligence
- Being responsible for marketing automations and develop and implement new ideas in this area
- Evaluating the implemented ideas through clean data-driven success controlling
- Supporting our sales team in customer acquisition through account-based marketing and the optimization of CRM-based automations
- Evaluating new growth potentials and growth hacks for new LeadGen channels
- Being closely involved in the maintenance of strategic contacts as well as the continuous establishment and further development of existing corporations.
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Very good degree in economics with a focus on (growth) marketing, business informatics or a comparable course of study and have gained experience in the field of marketing (preferably in a dynamic environment or startup)
- Experience with marketing automation (Zapier etc.)
- Strongly interested in new technologies and like to test the latest tools and methods
- Excellent analytical skills and are able to quickly penetrate complex issues and reduce them to the essential factors
- Ability to critically question the status quo and to master new challenges through your methodical problem solving skills
- Well organized, 100% reliable, proactive and ready to go the "extra mile"
- Good understanding of our target group
- Fluency in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.