Marketing Assistant (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting the marketing team of our portfolio company in the management and execution of team tasks as well as in organizational and administrative tasks
- Preparing proposals and presentations as well as project follow-ups for the Managing Director
- Supporting projects in the field of marketing and take over the project management
- Helping with marketing and cost forecasting issues
- Taking care of regular team updates
- Regularly participating in employee representation meetings
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree with a specialization in marketing
- Professional experience in consulting companies is a plus
- Ideally, experience with project management
- Sound usage of MS-Office and SAP
- Reliability and analytical skills
- Full professional working proficiency in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.