Marketing Coordinator (m/f/d)
Marketing · Berlin · Full-time · Junior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ongoing contact with suppliers, partners, operations and colleagues within our portfolio company
- Complete project- & campaign coordination, from set-up to execution, including generating and testing ad tags for campaign launches
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across screens and formats
- Coordinating campaign activities and support external marketing activities such as local activities and events
- Working with media outlets and coordinate publications of campaigns and advertorials
- Analyzing and evaluate marketing campaigns, and follow trends and connect these to the needs of the customers
- Continuous website & CRM maintenance – interface with Web Manager and the CRM team to coordinate website content and newsletter send outs
- Coordinating giveaways and branding material, ordering, and stock
- Suggesting creative ways to increase brand awareness and proactively work to strengthen the our portfolio company's brand
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 1-2 years working experience as a marketing coordinator
- Track record of being a doer, able to solve problems independently and use creative methods when needed
- Experience using Excel, Google sheets, and Powerpoint
- Experience working with ad operations is big plus
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Organized, diligent, detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and work within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English, in speaking as well as writing
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Digital Health industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.