Marketing Intern (m/f/d)
Marketing · Berlin · Intern · Intern/Working Student
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting the Marketing Team, especially in the fields of brand marketing, performance marketing/digital marketing, coordinating campaigns and agencies
- Being a contact person for cooperation partners and creating brand content for each channel and the specific target group, along with a subsequent performance tracking
- Taking over the social media monitoring, publishing target-group-specific content across all social media channels, building up and engaging within our portfolio company's community
- Creating presentations and mailings and taking over research activities
- Establishing and maintaining contacts in the press/public relations sector
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Being enrolled as a student in the field of economics, social studies, humanities or equivalent, preferably with a focus on media, marketing and/or communications
- Already gained your first work experiences in performance/digital marketing, journalism, communications, management consulting, and/or in a Startup company
- Experience in a B2C environment is a big plus
- An understanding for brands, a fluid writing style and strong communication skills
- Having a self-starter mentality and are well-organized
- Native or near native German and professional proficiency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.