Marketing Intern (m/f/d) - FinTech
Marketing · Berlin · Intern · Intern/Working Student
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Support the Marketing Team, especially in the fields of brand partnerships, social media & community building
- Be a contact person for cooperation partners and create brand content for each channel and the specific target group, along with a subsequent performance tracking
- Take over the social media monitoring, publish target-group-specific content across all social media channels, build up and engage within our portfolio company's community
- Create presentations and mailings and take over research activities
- Establish and maintain contacts in the press/public relations sector
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Being enrolled as a student in the field of economics, social studies, humanities or equivalent, preferably with a focus on media, marketing and/or communications
- Already gained your first work experiences in journalism, communications, marketing, management consulting, and/or in a Tech/Startup company
- An understanding for brands, a fluid writing style and strong communication skills and the mission to re-define how people take care of their finances –passion for finance topics is a plus
- Having a self-starter mentality and are well-organized
- Native or near native German and professional proficiency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Keen to work for one of the fastest growing FinTechs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, diverse and stimulating environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Help to shape the way our portfolio company grows and scale its business
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.