Marketing Intern (m/f/d) – FinTech
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in Berlin's FinTech-sector which is modernising the industry with a mobile-only application that makes financial investments accessible to everybody.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting the Marketing Team, especially in the fields of brand marketing, performance marketing/digital marketing, coordinating campaigns and agencies
- Being a contact person for cooperation partners and creating brand content for each channel and the specific target group, along with a subsequent performance tracking
- Taking over the social media monitoring, publishing target-group-specific content across all social media channels, building up and engaging within our portfolio company's community
- Creating presentations and mailings and taking over research activities
- Establishing and maintaining contacts in the press/public relations sector
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Being enrolled as a student in the field of economics, social studies, humanities or equivalent, preferably with a focus on media, marketing and/or communications
- Already gained your first work experiences in performance/digital marketing, journalism, communications, management consulting, and/or in a Startup company
- Experience in a B2C environment is a big plus
- An understanding for brands, a fluid writing style and strong communication skills
- Having a self-starter mentality and are well-organized
- Native or near native German and professional proficiency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.