Marketing Trainee (B2B - CRM) (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
Someone to grow with our portfolio company as a Marketing Trainee. You will have the chance to develop yourself professionally and work on the B2B side of an e-commerce business.
What will keep you challenged?
- Technical and operational support of and further development of existing customer feedback systems in consultation with the internal specialist departments and stakeholders
- Market research for the recording of best practices, including deriving your own optimization measures
- Creation of new customer surveys at various touchpoints within the customer journey
- Elaboration and implementation of a strategy for the customer and sales-oriented use of the NPS
- Support with our portfolio company's CRM campaign management
- Planning, management and implementation of CRM projects
- Close coordination with all relevant specialist departments (including customer service, product management, marketing, BI, IT)
- Collaboration in the implementation of corporate goals with regard to customer centricity
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed studies in the areas of online marketing, e-commerce, communication, business administration or comparable
- A pronounced customer-oriented mindset
- Thirst for knowledge, an affinity for technology and a lot of fun working in a dynamic, creative environment
- High level of commitment, an independent way of working and the ability to work in a team
- Strong communicative skills as well as excellent organizational skills
- The ability to translate marketing into IT requirements
- Good written and spoken German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.